Baku – The land of Fire.
Baku is the capital and the largest city of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest city on the Caspian Sea.
Azerbaijan’s capital is the architectural love child of Paris and Dubai…albeit with plenty of Soviet genes floating half-hidden in the background. At its heart, the Unesco- listed Old City lies within an exotically crenelated arc of the fortress wall.
Around this are gracefully illuminated stone mansions and pedestrianized tree-lined streets filled with exclusive boutiques. In the last decade, countless towers have mushroomed, dwarfing or replacing tatty old Soviet apartment blocks. Some of the finest new builds are jaw-dropping masterpieces. Meanwhile, romantic couples canoodle their way around wooded parks and hold hands on the Caspian-front bulvar (promenade), where greens and opal blues make a mockery of Baku’s desert-ringed location.
Day 1: Quba
Day 2: Qabala
Day 3: Sheki
Day 4: Bye Bye Birdie
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Handpicked Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Flat 10% off on flights for the destination.
- Package cost includes all applicable taxes.