You may have the universe, If I may have Italy – Giuseppe Verdi.
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on the western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Brunelleschi’s Duomo, Venice, the city of canals, and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
It is also famous worldwide for its delicious cuisines, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects, as well as for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges (the Alps and Apennines). No wonder it is often nicknamed the Bel Paese (the Beautiful Country).
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome-Florence
Day 4: Florence
Day 5: Florence Venic
Day 6: Venic
Day 7: Milan
Day 8: Bye Bye Birdie
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Onward and Return Flights.
- Handpicked Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Free Souvenirs to treasure the memory of serving you from Bnjara.
- No Hidden Costs.