“A Beautiful and Mesmerizing art of Nature.”
Majestic in its scope and fascinating in the depth and variety of its experiences, Ladakh is one of the best places to visit in the world. High passes make up the region, sheer cliffs stand in stern starkness, gorgeous lakes shimmer invitingly from all corners, long empty roads beckon invitingly, and an atmosphere of peace and purity fills the air.
Ladakh lies in the north-east region of India and is surrounded by the world’s highest mountain ranges, Karakoram and Great Himalayas. The Ladakh district occupied Kashmir in the west and China in the north. Ladakh is an exotic destination considered as the highest plateau lying at an altitude of 9, 800 ft. Ladakh is the 3rd province of Kashmir Valley. The Ladakh is known for its extreme deserts, blue waters, freezing winds, glaciers and sand dunes. Ladakh is a region of India which is totally isolated from the modern world. The main source of water is the winter snowfall in the mountains.
The life in Ladakh is mainly characterized by spirituality because from the beginning it is being faithful to its ancestral customs and traditions or in other words we can say that the way of life in Ladakh is simple, as modernity has not touched Leh town. Ladakh is also known as a mysterious Land which has never ceased its beauty and nature like its highest peaks, snow-capped mountains, flowing rivers. The architecture in Ladakh exhibits strong and deep influences from Tibet and India which shows great regional diversity. The architecture of Ladakh can be seen in the various monasteries and Gompas which are enchanting.
The culture of Ladakh is fascinating, intoxicating and captivating which can give us a brief idea about the people of the place, their lifestyle and their beliefs. The culture of Ladakh is quite similar to Tibetan culture. The most popular cuisines of Ladakh, mostly of Tibetan origin, are Thukpa and Tsampo.
Once you are ready to visit the higher altitudes of Ladakh, you can enjoy visits to places like Pangong Tso, Khardung La, Marsmik La, Hemis National Park and other grand landscapes that makeup Ladakh. You can also undertake one of the adventurous treks that enrich Ladakh. With so many places to see and things to do your trip to Ladakh, it promises to be full of excitement and variety. The chance to visit Ladakh is a great blessing, so enjoy it thoroughly. The options are many and varied, and the thrills you get out of them will be endless.
Day 1 : Srinagar
Day 2 : Drass - Kargil
Day 3 : Kargil - Lamayuru - Leh
Day 4 :
Day 5 : Leh - Nubra valley
Day 6 : Nubra Valley- Pangong Lake
Day 7 : Pangong lake - Hanle
Day 8 : Hanle - Leh
Day 9 :
- Airfare for Ex Mumbai / Ex Delhi on economy class.
- Completely Journey from Srinagar onwards till Leh Airport drops by Non-A/C Innova/ Scorpio with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch & Dinner ) enroute Journey, hot lunches will be provided.
- Ladakh entry permit, monument & museum entry fees.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley
- Service of tour manager - tour guide (From Day 2-8)
- Srinagar airport transfers by A/C Innova/ Scorpio / Tavera.
- Daily 02 packaged water bottles per person on all days.
- Every vehicle will have 1 oxygen cylinder, for visit to Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake & Hanle only.
- General Travel Insurance for every tourist ( applicable for Indian resident only )
- Additional taxes are applicable to the package cost.