Dubai – The land of Dreams & Fantasies.
Dubai being one of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates is a desert city with fabulous infrastructure and abundant policies which make it the most prominent and progressive emirate of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is a city for the superlatives. With the largest immigrant population in the world, Dubai is the place for shopping, sunbathing, partying, romantic dinner and a few other sinful pleasures.
All though it is interesting to note that, Dubai has its weekly holidays on Friday and Saturday unlike in India where our government holidays are on Saturday and Sunday. Dubai has a sub-tropical climate with humid and hot summers with 42 degree Celsius in the day and 28 degree Celsius in the night. A gentle reminder, Dubai is hot irrespective of the season.
Day 1: City Tour
Day 2: Burj Khalifa - 124th floor entry
Day 3: Desert Safari & Belly Dancing
Day 4: Dhow Cruise
Day 5: Bye Bye Birdie
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Accommodations in all destinations.
- Flights to & from the destination.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Free Souvenirs to treasure the memory of serving you from Bnjara.
- Additional Taxes are applicable on the package cost.