North East – A Distinctive Personality.
Sikkim, the tiny mountain state of India, insinuates itself into the Eastern Himalayas between Nepal in the West, Tibet (People’s Republic of China) in the North and East, Bhutan in the South-East and West Bengal in the South. Although only 112 km length from north to south and 64 km width from east to west, the elevation ranges from 244 meters to over 8540 meters above the sea level.
Nature has abundantly blessed Shillong with many waterfalls, a mesmerizing peak (the second highest in the region) and several other interesting hideouts. Shillong tourism is quite incomplete without a visit to the Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Sweet Falls, Lady Hydari Park, Wards’ Lake and Police Bazaar. The Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures is an interesting museum that should not be missed by an explorer.
Day 1 : Fly to Guwahati
Day 2 : Shillong – Cherapunjee
Day 3 : Mawlynnong
Day 4 : Dawki
Day 5 : Guwahati
Day 6 : Gangtok
Day 7 : Gangtok
Day 8 : Tsomgo Lake
Day 9 : Darjeeling
Day 10 : Darjeeling
Day 11 : Bagdogra - Home
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Prices include flights for all travelers of the group.
- Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Free Souvenirs to treasure the memory of serving you from Bnjara.
- Additional Taxes are applicable on the package cost.