South West India – The Queen of Hill Stations!
Coorg or Kodagu, perched on the Western Ghats, with its forests, green valleys, misty hills, and coffee plantations is a nature lover’s dream. The district boasts of richness in religion and culture. In short, Kodagu is rejuvenation guaranteed.
Ooty may be a bit hectic, especially its messy center, but it doesn’t take long to escape into quieter, greener areas where tall pines rise above what could almost be English country lanes. Ooty, ‘Queen of Hill Stations’, mixes Indian bustle and Hindu temples with beautiful gardens.
The historic settlement of Mysuru is one of South India’s most enchanting cities, famed for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Its World Heritage–listed palace brings most travelers here, but Mysuru is also rich in tradition with a deep atmospheric bazaar district littered with spice stores and incense stalls.
Day 1 : BANGALORE - MYSORE
Day 2 : MYSORE - OOTY
Day 3 & 4 : OOTY & TRAVEL TO COORG
Day 5 & 6: COORG & DEPARTURE FOR HOME
- The mentioned price is on a per person basis.
- Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Free Souvenirs to treasure the memory of serving you from Bnjara.
- 24/7 Bnjara helpline at your service throughout your trip.