Sri Lanka – The land of Serendipity.
Sri Lanka has often been described as a tropical paradise. The vegetation of the coastal belt is lush and dramatic and the mountainous areas of the interior are spectacular. Pleasant sea breezes temper the coast’s tropical climate throughout the year, the hills and mountains in the center of the island are cool at night.
“Sri” means blessed and “Lanka” is the name of the island in Sinhala which is the language of the majority. Long ago, Arab traders knew the island as Serendib, which is the origin of the word serendipity, reflecting the unexpected pleasures of the land. Sri Lanka, once known as the British Crown Colony of Ceylon, became independent in 1948, although it remained under dominion status.
Day 1: Negombo
Day 2: Kandy
Day 3: Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: Colombo
Day 5: Bye Bye Birdie
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Handpicked Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Flat 10% off on flights for the destination.
- Additional Taxes are applicable on the package cost.