Tashkent – The land of Uzbekistan.
Tashkent is the capital and largest city of Uzbekistan, as well as the most populated city in ex-Soviet Central Asia Tashkent also called as Toshkent is Central Asia’s hub and the place where everything in Uzbekistan happens. It’s one part newly built national capital, thick with the institutions of power, and one part leafy Soviet city, and yet another part sleepy Uzbek town, where traditionally clad farmers cart their wares through a maze of mud-walled houses to the grinding crowds of the bazaar.
Tashkent is a fascinating jumble of contradictions that’s well worth exploring over several days. Like most places that travelers use mainly to get somewhere else, Tashkent doesn’t always immediately charm visitors, but it’s a surprisingly fun and interesting place, with the best restaurants, museums and nightlife in the country. There’s also plenty of opportunity to escape the metropolis for great hiking, rafting and skiing in Ugam- Chatkal National Park, just a 11⁄2-hour drive away.
Day 1: Arrival at Tashkent
Day 2: Chimgan Mountains & Charvak Lake
Day 3: City Tour & Shopping Tour
- National Park
- People Friendship Square
- Poytakht Mall
- Parliament Building
- Grand Opera
- Ballet Theatre (outside Abul Kasim Madrassah, Khazrat Imam Complex, Kukeldash Madrassah, KhojaAkhrorVali Juma Mosque.
Day 4: Bye Bye Birdie
- All Prices are on a per person basis.
- Handpicked Accommodations in all destinations.
- Complimentary breakfasts.
- Internal travel by a vehicle as appropriate.
- Flat 10% off on flights for the destination.
- Package cost includes all applicable taxes.